Image : http://www.flickr.com


Celebrities have a new sport and warmer and more of them is totally addictive. This game is not fashionable "Forrest Gump", so in 1994. If you did not know already, and Ping-Pong! For those who do not know, is table tennis. The biggest fans of this sport are a bit 'strange Susan Sarandon and Ed Norton.

Susan told the press: "I began to realize that this subculture of ping-pong and all these people who are not required toseriously! I worked with Ed Norton, and he is so dedicated that he studied in China, while a film is shot. '

She said that she likes this game: "The games are so long, so that they become very emotional very quickly and then are gone! You can come and go as you please and still be happy!"

Britney Spears says that she is boring hours

Britney Spears called this period of his life "Roaring Twenties", and she said, is that everything that needs someRest and relaxation, after what he has. Singer said: "The whole year is a hell of a year for me, I do not know exactly where I am ... I'm 'back' so often, people are like, 'It was different?" It 'a bit' as a joke to me. "And he added:" When I received the prize and the audience stood for me, showed me what love is out there! '

He also explained how you spend your time because you feel better: "I do not like going out, I hate clubs. II hate too many people. I love my house and stay in bed watching 'Dancing With the Stars "or reading a novel by Danielle Steel. I'm a bit' boring."

Speaking of children, told the magazine: "It is necessary to ensure a happy mother so she can be happy!" In five years I want to get married and a father figure to my children ... It 'hard to do alone. "

Bento

Wednesday 10 March 2010 Posted in | , , , , , | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Hot New Celebrity Sports"

Write a comment