• Black resin case with a silver-tone stainless steel top ring; black dial frame
  • Black resin strap
  • Alarm, chronograph, and hourly chime
  • Oversized digital display with graphics
  • Water-resistant to 165 feet (50 M)





Available at Amazon Buy this product!





Armitron Women's Sport Chronograph Black Resin Strap Digital Display Watch #456963BLK










   Brand: Armitron


   Model : 456963BLK


   Customer Rating :


   Availibility : Usually ships in 24 hours







Armitron Women's Sport Chronograph Black Resin Strap Digital Display Watch #456963BLK RelateItems









Armitron Women's Sport Chronograph Black Resin Strap Digital Display Watch #456963BLK CustomerReview




In the realm of plastic, digital watches for women, I must say this is one of the simplest and better looking models I've ever seen. The quality is nicer than appears here in the stock photo.

I found directions on how to set time/calendar/alarm here:
[...]

I've never before had the "single chime on the hour" function. I think I'll like that option.

The only function I wish it had was a countdown timer with 60, 30, 25, 15, 10, 5, 3, and 1 minute pre-set countdown times. My last digital watch had that and I will continue to look for a simple watch with that function.




*** Product Information and Prices Stored:Mar 09, 2010 01:37:29

Available at Amazon Buy this product!

Parts Of a Computer failure to launch

Monday 8 March 2010 Posted in | , , , , , | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Armitron Women's Sport Chronograph Black Resin Strap Digital Display Watch #456963BLK"

Write a comment